Terms & Conditions
WellOne Members Terms and Conditions
WellOne members agree that they are entering into a binding contract by electronically accepting these Terms and Conditions.
“App” means the WellOne smartphone application that functions as proof of Your membership.
“Couple Membership” means two people in a relationship living at the same residential address.
“Family Membership” means two people in a relationship, as well as dependants (up to the age of 24 years old) living at the same residential address.
“Loss or Damage” includes direct loss or indirect loss or damage however caused (including through the negligence of You or others).
“Services” means provision of a directory of participating healthcare professionals to Our members, or as otherwise or additionally described on our Website.
“Single Parent Membership” means one adult, as well as dependants (up to the age of 24 years old) living at the same residential address.
“You” means You.
“We” and “Us” means WellOne Pty Ltd ABN 32 602 164 876, its employees and agents.
“Website” means http://wellone.com.au.
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- WellOne offers Single Membership, Couple Membership, Family Membership, or Single Parent Membership, it is Your responsibility to ensure that You meet the relevant criteria for eligibility.
- Only applications completed correctly and paid in full will be granted membership.
- WellOne reserves the right to verify any details provided by You.
- Applications may be declined if details submitted are inadequate or incomplete.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a WellOne membership.
- Memberships cannot be suspended.
- WellOne may terminate any membership without providing a refund should a member engage in inappropriate behaviour while attending with a participating healthcare professional.
- Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions shall endure until such time that either party advises the other in writing that they wish to terminate the relevant membership.
- You should cancel using the electronic cancellation form on the Website.
- WellOne should notify You of cancellation via the email address You provide.
- A cooling off period applies for the first 7 days after You join; during this time if you cancel your membership you will receive a full refund; after this time you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refund Terms and Conditions
- Refund requests must be made using the electronic refund form on the Website.
- WellOne reserves the right to grant or reject refund requests at its absolute discretion.
- Member responsibilities to WellOne
- We will rely upon the accuracy of any information You provide to Us.
- We are not liable for any Loss or Damage that may arise as a direct or indirect result of any such information provided to Us by You.
- Each member is responsible for keeping their personal details, including contact information and payment information, up to date at all times via the member area of our Website.
- Each member must inform the participating healthcare provider that they are a member of WellOne when making an appointment.
- Each member must present their WellOne App when paying for services at participating healthcare provider’s practices.
- Each member must ensure that they do not allow any unauthorised use of their App.
- Fee schedule
- WellOne members attending participating healthcare professionals are entitled to fees in accordance with the WellOne Fee Schedule which is published on our Website.
- The WellOne Fee Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The WellOne Fee Schedule is a discount off the participating healthcare professional’s full fee.
- The WellOne discount cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other discount or incentive that the participating healthcare professional may offer (including private health insurance preferred provider schemes); it is at the WellOne member’s sole discretion whether they choose to claim the WellOne discount off the practitioner’s full fee, or the alternative discount or incentive.
- Payment Terms and Conditions
- The cost of WellOne membership is published on our Website, and is subject to change without notice at WellOne’s absolutely discretion.
- Acceptable payment methods for membership are Visa and MasterCard.
- You must be the legal owner or an authorised user of the Visa or MasterCard being used to make payment for a membership.
- Visa and MasterCard transactions will be processed via an Australian merchant banking facility.
- Visa and MasterCard numbers are encrypted and not visible to WellOne.
- WellOne will issue a response to Your transaction via the email address You supply when joining.
- WellOne membership is not valid until successful payment has been confirmed.
- All memberships are subject to an annual billing cycle, unless You cancel Your membership by completing the electronic cancellation form on our Website.
- WellOne reserves the right to refuse or cancel an application for membership at our absolute discretion,
- No warranties
We will take care in the delivery of Our Services to You and to ensure the accuracy of information We provide You, however:
- We do not give any warranty as to our Services (other than warranties implied or imposed by law) nor as to the accuracy of any information provided to You; nor
- do We accept any liability for any loss suffered by You or any person or other entity in connection with the Services, or due to the information We provide, including any opinion.
- Limitation of liability
- You acknowledge and agree that we have no liability whatsoever including without limitation in negligence for any acts or omissions, for any loss or damage arising from this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that the maximum liability to WellOne arising from any product sold on the Website site shall be the price You paid to join.
- Confidentiality and privacy
- You authorise Us to communicate to third parties any information that may be reasonably required by them to verify You are a WellOne member.
- You agree to keep confidential any information supplied by Us to You.
11. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of South Australia, Australia.
We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. When we make an amendment we will update these Terms and Conditions on our Website. Without affecting Your right to otherwise terminate this agreement, You may immediately terminate this agreement on notice to Us if You object to the amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
13. Entire agreement
These Terms and Conditions form the entire agreement between You and Us.
If any provision of Terms and Conditions for any reason is declared invalid, such declaration will not affect the validity of any remaining portion of the agreement, which remaining portion will remain in full force and effect as if this agreement had been executed with the invalid portion thereof eliminated.